Monday, November 2, 2009
Self-Introduction
Hey, my name is Mohamed Ghazi. I am 18 years old. I am from Alain living in 2 villa. I study in ZU in level 7. I like to watch matches and my faviorot team is alain club. I have 4 brothers, 2 are older them me, and 2 are younger then me. I have only one car, which is FJ cruser. Most of my time is going with my drive to the disert and carefur. Shopping is also one of the thing that I am interesting on. I usually buy clothes, things for my car, CD dvd music and videos, ...ex. In the future I would like to be an offecer like my father. I will get married after i graduate from ZU. I hope that I can study after finshing Colloquy H.R (Human Resorse).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment